Ancient Haitian Trees / Leggings
Ancient Haitian Trees Leggings.
Based off original Photography by Steph Limage titled "Ancient Haitian Trees" . Photo captured in Northern Haiti on abandoned coffee plantation.
Style AND comfort can both be king in one perfect pair of custom leggings. Custom made with care, each pair of leggings is printed before being sewn, allowing for fun designs on every square inch.
Medium weight fabric is sturdy, yet breathable, stretches to fit your body, hugs in all the right places and bounces back after washing. You can wear your leggings over and over and they won't lose their shape. Get comfy and look cool with your own unique pair of leggings!
Size & Fit
- Full length leggings
- Model is 5'10" /178 cm and wearing a size S
- Compression fit due to high spandex content; our leggings hug in all the right places and suit all body types
Fabric & Care
- Material: Ultra-stretch ecopolyester spandex blend (88% polyester, 12% spandex)
- High spandex composition means compression fit won't lose shape
- Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry
- Vibrant print won't fade after washing
- Hand sewn in Canada