Jungle Book Leggings
Jungle Book / Leggings.
Based off an original painting by Visual Artist Steph Limage titled "Bio-Genesis" produced in Gatineau Quebec in 2016.
Buy two pairs of leggings and provide one goat for a family in Haiti.
Style AND comfort can both be king in one perfect pair of custom leggings. Custom made with care, each pair of leggings is printed before being sewn, allowing for fun designs on every square inch.
Medium weight fabric is sturdy, yet breathable, stretches to fit your body, hugs in all the right places and bounces back after washing. You can wear your leggings over and over and they won't lose their shape. Get comfy and look cool with your own unique pair of leggings!
Size & Fit
- Full length leggings
- Model is 5'10" /178 cm and wearing a size S
- Compression fit due to high spandex content; our leggings hug in all the right places and suit all body types
Fabric & Care
- Material: Ultra-stretch ecopolyester spandex blend (88% polyester, 12% spandex)
- High spandex composition means compression fit won't lose shape
- Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry
- Vibrant print won't fade after washing
- Hand sewn in Canada